Target version v2.13-r0 not yet published yet
- New: Implement sortable status items written by iaa (#166 #197)
- New: Create documentation in https://xavierberger.github.io/RPi-Monitor-docs/index.html
- New: Add snmp agent “pass_persist” extension
- New: Add readonly option disabling disk write
- New: Add LinkToGraph function (#201)
- Change: Improve multiple KPI extraction, postprocessing and default values
- Change: Improve logfile management (#169)
- Fix: Serverstatus is not refreshed (#172)
- Various bug fixes and cleanup code
- Fix interactive configuration mode to accept commands with parameters
- Fix various bug occuring with raspbian stretch
- Fix info updated packages after upgrade
- Fix typos and other bugs
- Add configuration and tools (
/usr/share/rpimonitor/scripts/) for OrangePi and Allwinner_H3
- Add possibility to use result of KPI into source with keyword ‘data.<kpi>’
- Add multicolumn view in status page for large screen (Enhancement #77)
- Add alert feature able to execute script when necessary (Recovery action, SMS, e-mail, etc.)
- Add possibility to set a default value for KPI when source is not existing
- Add possibility to set interval to reduce the number of data extraction frequency
- Add Makefile for installation and packege building
- Add tools dedicated to generate manpages
- Add arch configuration files
- Set Status page as default landing page.
- Logfile destination is configurable (Default:
- Allow to use addons when RPi-Monitor is protected by a reverse proxy.
- Rounding temperation to 2 digit as proposed in issue #86
- Update startup script
- Bug fixes and cleanup code
- Use only data.conf and daemon.conf to avoid duplicate statistics + status when .conf placed in
/etc/rpimonitor(Fix issue # 68 )
- Add addons allowing to create custom pages (Enhancement issue #27 #28 #47)
- Add suport of UTF-8 (Fix issue #43)
- Add BananaPi configuration from tkaiser (http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8137)
- Add mysql status in services.conf example file
- Fix issue #63 - Multiple pages index not correctly managed
- Migrate style to bootstrap 3.2.0
- Add color into progressbar orange for warning and red for danger
- Move qrcode to about menu (link is related to the page display)
- Add justgage generating colored gauges
- Add visibility parameter defining if a row of status page should be shown
- Add example configuration files showing rpimonitor rendering features
- Sign repository and add gpg public key (to remove “unauthenticated package” installaton warning)
- Add ‘Badge’ function for status page (similar to Label)
- Simplify and fix startup scripts
- Manage configuration indexes unicity per file (to make configuration easier)
- Add ‘include’ function to load configuration additionnal files
- Split configuration files and use
includein default configuration file
- Change ownership of cron script to avoid issue with logs
- Add parameters to customise menu logo, title and page title
- Add debian repository using github as repo
- Check if localStorage is activated and warn user is not
- Improve upgradable packages detection using aptitude for debian or pacman for archLinux (Thanks ajs124 for archLinux implementation)
- Change directory storing configuration to
- Change configuration file name to better names
- Create a template directory for configuration files
- Change location of RRD storage
- Add xbian support and distribution automatic detection in debian package.
- Cleanup shellinabox menu display and configuration
- Change ownership of empty.rrd to activate on demand regeneration Fixing issue #23
- Update raspbian.conf to make it compatible with NOOBS installation
- Update jquery (v2.1.1) and bootstrap (v2.3.2)
- Update disk usage formula for better compatibility
- Add ‘Label’ function for status page
friends.jsongeneration to fix issue #25
- Check is file is executable (instead of existing) to define if it should be executed
empty.rrdat each request to fix issue #23
empty.rrdat each start workaround for issue #23 when using an external web server
- Improve shellinabox management:
<IP>/shellinaboxforwards to https://<IP>:4200
- Add RPi-Monitor Interactive Configuration Helper
- Update rrd graph with unkown data if fetched information is not a valid number
- Fix issue #22 :
empty.rrdfile not properly generated
- Fix issue #16: (v2.4) Network Graph displaying Bytes/s not in bits/s (wrong Legend) (From deMattin)
- Update configuration to be compatible with NOOBS as proposed in issue #17 (From deMattin)
- Implement modification for small screen proposed in issue #18 (From deMattin)
- Change footer to better fit with small screens
- Implement pull request #20: Counting buffers and cache as available memory (From Harbulot)
- Add the possibility to set Min and Max values for rrd graphs in configuration file (issue #19 #21)
- Change shared memory management to fix issue #12 and define the shmkey in configuration file
- Added the possibility to define the default timeline to be display in statistics page
- Add -s (show) option to show configuration as loaded (usefull for advanced customization)
- Added WiFi icon
- Add small improvement given by a feedback in RPi-Experiences blog
- Fix issue #9: Wrong calculation of used memory
- Fix issue #11: adding friends link missing colon
- Add the possibility to create multiple status and statistics pages
- Add process respawner to improve reliability of rpimonitord
- Add HTML5 cache for json data to speedup page display and offload RPi
- bug fix: Embedded server won’t start on 443 or 80 ports (issue #8)
- bug fix: cleanup code according to comment described in issue #7
- Precheck result before adding in RRD to improve graphs
- Add the possibility to customize axis with graph_options parameter
- Add timeout for KPI reading to avoid possible hang when reading external sensors
- Fix Issue #6: a stranger rpimonitor.conf
- Add the possibility to draw static values
- Remove update package status update after
apt-getcommand. Update command will have to be executed manually.
- Add redirection for shellinabox for url /shellinabox
- Add a manpage dedicated to configuration:
- Change in configuration files to make status and statistic pages fully configurable
- Add post-process formula to have more readable values
- Curves displayed in graph are now fully configurable
- Remove Legend position and timezone from graphs
- Make legend of graph configurable
- Fix bugs highligthed by validator.w3.org
- Fix bugs avoiding RPi-Monitor to work properly with an external web server
- Fix bugs
- Add package to be upgraded popover listing
- Add firmware version
- Increase shared memory to 8kb to support bigger json due to package upgrade status list
- Add warning before closing or refreshing sheelinabox page to avoid unwanted connection closing
- Remove graph without real meaning (voltage, cpu_frequency)
- Remember last graph displayed (to make update easier just by clicking Statistics menu)
- Bugs fix related to dependencies of package v1.2.
- Added package status improvement.
- Improve embedded server to work with a secure reverse proxy.
- Add governor info in CPU status.
- Bugs fix related to uptime.
- Adding preload spinner for statistics.
- Added package status into status page.
- Prepare embedded server to work with a secure reverse proxy.
- Remove SSL embedded capability (which is not working in RPi) to reduce dependencies.
- Add ‘Friends’ to add links to RPi-Monitor from different RPi.
- Improve uptime display in status page and add RPi clock.
- Fixed some bugs.
- v1.0-1 Initial release.